Friday, May 4, 2012

Hey bitch boy! I'm pissy so let me beat you up for a while!


Today I'm pissed off and I want to take it out on some worthless fuck like you. My bad mood translates to your mean Mistress dream cum true. Wrap your little peter up in a bow, grab your telephone, and call me for some intense domination phone sex. I'll work you over so hard that you'll be sore the next day. I like for you to physically remember our session for a couple of days after, and mentally remember it forever. Your body will be mine and you will just have to surrender it all over to me. Your Mistress Sondra. I love sissification, forced feminization, CBT (cock & ball tease), extreme humiliation, ass and throat training (you have to learn to take those big cocks I'll have for you), and so much more. As long as you're my bitch I'll do with you as I please. Humiliation/domination phonesex is the name of the game, and you're my little boy toy, so call me now!