Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Do you like it nasty? Meadow does!


Howdy boys!  It's me!  The dirtiest little phonesex ho you know. ;)  I've been really naughty lately with requests from perverts like you calling in for a fantasy phone sex session. I don't know why, but having a strange older man being a complete pervert over the phone and making me do bad things to my tender body makes my pussy puff right up and drip the most delicious juices!


And those juices?  Well, I like to lap them right up like a good puppy should. heehee


Oh, and sticking things into my pussy is so much more fun when some dirty old pervo is telling me exactly what I should insert.  Last night I stuck my curling iron up there!  It wasn't on of course, but it was BIG and HARD! FUN!  When I pulled it out there was pussy cum all over it, and my Master made me lick it clean.  Of course, I had to stick it as far down my throat as I could.


I really liked when I was told to dp (double penetration) with my two biggest dildos!  This sugar daddy got to hear me fucking both of my holes for him, and that kind of pounding makes me scream when I cum!


Or how about forced orgasm?  I've had to do this many times.  Relentless vibration on my swollen clit is sometimes too much to take, but I do what I'm told and I keep it there.  You can hear my moans, giggles, laughs, and of course begging and pleading to stop!


What dirty things do you want me to do to myself?  I can't WAIT to find out!