Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween is coming and Shemale Jordan has a tasty treat for you!


I know your secret.  I know you're curious about what is under my skirt.  And while that sounds normal for a horny guy, your secret is that you are hoping it's something you can suck on with a bit more substance.  For instance, you want real fulFILLment.  haha I get it!  Well, look no further, because I'm all about filling you up in every way.

Think about it baby, just look at me.  No one will know you're enjoying a stiff COCK-tail after work!  I'm beautiful and more than passable as a woman.  Most women would be thrilled to look like me, yet I have more to offer your cock hungry mouth.

I'm a tasty tranny and you won't be able to get enough.  Have you been cock curious for a while now and not known who to tell about it?  Shemale phonesex with me is your answer.  I have a smooth feminine voice and a rock hard cock.  I love giving you a yummy cummy treat and you'll love gulping it down like a good boy.  And I know you want to be lying on your back looking up at my gorgeous tits while I stuff your tight little man pussy.

Call me right away to truly feed your fantasy for hot tranny phone sex.  I'm your girl and our secret is our secret.